Friday, June 5, 2009

Catch Up Day

I got a little behind in my 23 things. Too many meetings, too many books to catalogue, too much, too much. Loving it all (mostly), but I do wish there was more time. How can I be full time and still not have enough time to accomplish what I want??!!

Anyway, I've used my Delicious acct., subscribed to RSS feeds, done my Wiki assignment and hope to download a book this weekend at home. I'm glad I have a reason to finally do that.

No unusual dramas at the library...no lost cell phones in the bathroom, but lots of excited kids as the school days begin to come to a close. Lots of sign ups already for Summer Reading Club, so it will be a busy summer. We are adding a Book Buck Shop this year and kids will receive Book Bucks for the books they read and then can spend them at our shop.

Well, over and out for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm behind too! Just spending today (start of week 6) with my week 5 stuff! And YAY for summer reading club!!

    ReplyDelete